Here you will find several experiments to investigate the influence of (non)gravity on the human body.
- Taste: In space, astronauts eat more spicy food than they do on earth because they taste less in space than on earth. How come?
- Skeleton: astronauts are more likely to develop osteoporosis than others. Why?
- Muscles: when astronauts arrive back on earth they have trouble standing up and walking. Why?
- Circulation of the blood and the optical nerve: why do astronauts often see flashes of light during their time in space?
- Balance: why do astronauts experience space (motion) sickness (alo known as space adaptation syndrome)?
- Bodylenght: why does a spacesuit becomes too short in space?