Students will describe, promote and introduce their places of living to their project partners. Pupils will interact and work collaboratively using different methods like information gathering, research and comparative work. They will also describe their favourite places worldwide they have visited or wish to visit one day and give a constant feedb...
This page will house the different logos submitted for the competition. The winning logo will represent our project.
And HERE you can see the votes from our four schools.
1) Lithuania - logo by Toma Pronckutė
2) Lithuania - logo by Skaistė Kairytė
3) Lithuania - logo by Gustė Kiriliauskytė
4) Poland- the logo prepared by Alicja Danilecka
5) Poland - the logo prepared by Paulina Szmura
6) SPAIN: logo by Alba Vázquez Cerceda
7) Ukraine, Zoriana Kozak
8) Ukraine, Alia Al Arusi
Last editor: Neringa Lemežienė