NUSAYBİN YILDIRIM İLKOKULU
HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL/INSTITUTION:
In 1956, it was built as a single-storey five-classroom stone-masonry, and in 1960, the second floor was built and it started education as ten classrooms. In 1984, 4 more classrooms were added and the number of classes was increased to 14. In the 1998-1999 academic year, eight more classrooms were added and the number of classrooms was increased to 28. In 2011, the current building with 24 classrooms was built in place of the old building. There are 6 branches of pre-school and 1 branch of Special Education Subclass within the school. Currently, it provides education and training with 1058 students, 50 teachers, 2 administrators and 4 assistant servants.
The school is the second school in the district. Since the day it was opened, dual training has been implemented.