The aim of this project is to support the health and well-being of young people with a focus on:
- Promoting mental and sexual health, sports, physical activity and healthy lifestyles.
- Preventing and treating injury, eating disorders, addictions and substance abuse.
- Education on nutrition.
- Culture (e.g. theatre, dancing, music, museums) as a part of work-life-balance and a way to express oneself.
- Achieving responsible cititzenship (e.g. responsible shopping, reading contracts, informing about goods and politics, stating an opinion).
- Reflecting the chances and risks of modern media.
- Promoting cooperation between schools, youth workers, health professionals sport organisations, bankers, theatres, IT-specialists and consumer advice centres.
- Raising awareness of how e.g. sports, media or culture can promote teamwork, intercultural learning and responsibility leading to social competence and therefore being fit for life: students and teachers.