OPEN STUDENTS’ AND TEACHERS’ MINDS TO THE DIGITAL WORLD is a strategic partnership project between 5 general and technical secondary schools in Italy, Poland, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal. Its main aim is supporting each partners’ digitisation process through international cooperation to foster Digital Citizenship Education in students. The project lasts 24 months and focuses on digital learning and teaching. The project language is English.
The main objectives are:
- Fostering digital citizenship education in students
- Exchanging best practices to foster digital learning
- Collaborating to support participating school's digitisation process
- Providing opportunities for participants to improve other personal and professional skills
- Promoting European identity and collaboration