"SUSTAINABILITY FOR DEMOCRACY, DEMOCRACY FOR SUSTAINABILITY” (SDDS) came into existence because of four public secondary schools' joint desire to work together on a European project on the theme of democracy, environment and sustainability.
- reinforcing links between school education and active citizenship, economic, social, cultural and European considerations;
- increasing students’ self-confidence and to acquire better English language and digital skills;
- promoting inclusion of students with economical and learning difficulties.
- enhancing professional development by integrating collaborative and innovative pedagogies into the project activities;
- establishing networking relationships that will lead to future collaboration as a result of this project.
- to open our schools to internationalization and to increase the European dimension of the education we provide.