Description of the project
Using ICT to preserve European craftmanship is an intereuropean Erasmus project whose aim is to develop, preserve and share this european cultural heritage.
Objetives of the project
- Increase the concerns and knowledge of the students about the european heritage and crafts.
- Improve the collaborations between the european students creating international teams and sharing their expereiences in the mobilities.
- Create a set of materials and channels which help diseminate the knowledge about the european heritage and crafts.
- Improve ITC skills of the students using several tools.
- Improve the second language skills of the students using as english as common languaje of the project.
- Improve Oral Skills of the students presenting their ideas in podcasts.
- Improve the Netiquete of our Students creating a collaboative Project behaviour guide.
- Improve the soft skills the students using techniques like Swot analysis, Visual Thinking, etc)
More information about consecution of Key Competences & Objetives of the project
7 schools are the patners in this project
Although our main educative site to work with students is this Etwinning site where cooperative and reseach activities take place... This is our sister website where where we upload other information about the project. (http://eucrafts.eu/)
Activity 0. Introducing ourselves
Activity 1. Logos and slogans contest for our project
Activity 2. Netiquete and Ethical code of our project
Activity 3. Craftmanship Previous Researche I: crafts in danger of disappearing
Activity 4. Craftmanship Previous Research II: England Mobility ( C2)
Activity 5. Construction of the virtual museum European craftsmanship
Activity 6. Creating a collaborative patchwork
Activity 7. UK jewelry, ceramics, woodwork, design and fashion Workshops
Activity 8. Questions for the creation of "Quiz"
Activity 9. Crafting Europe Designs & Gimp
Activity 10. Swot analysis
Activity 11. SmartArts & Crafts
Activity 12. Creating a Crafting Alexa Skill
Activity 13. Europe Day Celebration Activity
Activity 14. Podcast Workshop
Activity 15 .  VR Kuula for Crafts
Activity 16.  Creation of the Crafts Museum
Activity 17.  Crafts Trivial Board
Activity 18.  Creation of the Questions of Crafts Trivial
Activity 19.  Interviews about crafts
Activity 20.  3D Blender Workshop
Activity 21.  International Crafts gymkhana in Ronda
Activity 22.  SCAMPER - Craft your Bag with PEACE
Activity 23  Crafts Enterprises
Activity 24  Endangered Crafts for Museum & App
Activity 25.  SmartArts & Crafts
Activity 26.  Etwinning and Europe Days Activity
More information about Planned Activities