GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
- Introductions page / padlet. Students will post their introductions on a padlet describing their favourite character from a film, so they start to get to know each other.
- Filmtwinning map. Students will add their schools to an interactive map using Thinglink.
- Videoconference: quiz about our regions
- A survey created by the students on film types, actors, watching habits, etc. Survey Monkey
- Description of actors and what they’re wearing. Thinklink/ video
VOCABULARY ABOUT THE CINEMA
- In multinational teams, students will create posters/ inphographics describing the most important terms connected to the cinema.
- Students write a review of a film and share it using DOGOmovies
CINEMA IN MY COUNTRY
- Dubbing a trailer of a film from our country into English to share with our partners.
- Word cloud of actors/ filmmakers from our countries for the partners to guess.
GUESS THE FILM
- Students create clips recreating famous scenes of movies for their partners to guess.
Students will work in groups, multinational when possible, and they will also watch at least two films in order to create activities
about a common topic. Films proposed have been Wonder, an anti-bullying film, an The Boy in the Striped Pijamas, about the Holocaust.
Students and teachers will evaluate the project.