Our project is on entrepreneurship, career orientation and cultural differences in the business world.
In the course of 24 months, we
- set up and established student companies manufacturing, promoting and selling sustainable and eco-friendly products on local and international markets;
- analyzed the markets, marketing tools, produced customized promotion material and improved our sales strategies;
- got an insight into cultural differences and etiquettes in the business world;
- learned about the Do's & Dont's when advertising and/or looking for a job, putting special emphasis on an entrepreneur's perspective;
- wrote/evaluated applications for a job abroad and prepared for job interviews.