In this project there will be four partner schools from CZECH REPUBLIC, FRANCE, CROATIA and SLOVAKIA. Students are going to send each other letters during the next school year. They will exchange personal and cultural information and they will make new friends from foreign countries. Students will also improve their writing skills while using English in a realistic context.
This project will last for the whole school year 2017-2018. Each child from the four partner countries will have another European penpal .
1. September – Letters to send by post about - Who I am
2. October – a Video/ a Presentation about - This is my town- village
3. November – a Poster to send by post about - This is my school
4. December – some short texts on padlet on the twinspace from students and Christmas cards to send by post about - Christmas in my country
5. January – Posters to send by post about - My favourite animal
6. February – Video Recipes about some traditional food in the mother country, to send to a foreign partnerschools- Food in my country
7. March - some short texts on padlet the twinspace from students and Easter cards to send by post about - Easter in our country
8. April - Earth day – typical environmental activities in our schools
9. May – Letters to send by post about - Europe day
10. Jun – Goodbye my pen friend – ending activities