The Regional Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of Castilla-La Mancha, aware of the needs that the plurilingualism plans generate in schools, teachers, students and all the educational community, creates the consortium through the resolution of 18/10 / 2016, which calls for the selection of public educational schools to establish an Erasmus + Consortia under Key Action 1 in the School Education and Vocational Training sectors in the Erasmus + call for proposals and coordinates the Erasmus + Project "e+ Ties: Another Look at bilingual education" to respond to the needs of ten schools that need to give a new approach to their institutions to improve the quality of their educational offer.
The objectives are framed around five areas of needs:
1. Area of organization and management of schools.
2. Internationalization area.
3. Linguistic and methodological area.
4. Area of Integration and Attention to Diversity.
5. Soft skills development area.