1. Which is the oldest university in Italy?
2. When was the University of Padua founded?
3. Can you study medicine at the Polytechnic of Milan?
4. Which Italian university has more than 100.000 students?
5. How many credits are necessary to get a first-cycle degree?
6. How many universities in Italy are classified among the top 500 in the world?
7. How many turists visit Italy every year, more than 40 millions or less?
8. Which Italian company is the largest eyewear company in the world?
9. Italy is very famous for its fashion industry. Which two cities are top fashion centres?
10. What is the name of a very famous private university in Milan where you can study economics and law?