Here is a link to the document where we can leave our suggestions for the final PROJECT PLAN:
PROJECT PLAN :
SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF (TEACHERS PADLET)
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF (PUPILS PADLET)-
- LINOIT- MY EXPECTATIONS FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR
2. INTERNATIONAL DAY OF LANGUAGES - EACH SCHOOL WILL POINT OUT THE IMPORTANCE OF LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND POST MATERIALS ON A PAGE NUMBER 2. (POSTERS, PROVERBS, PRESENTATIONS, VIDEOS, QUIZ, ESSAYS…)
- Tackk ICT collaborative tool to be used for joint comments, opinions, sayings, greetings or other phrases in different languages...
LIVE ON 29.9.2016 (TITANPAD – MAKE A SONG ABOUT US)- A pupils representative will say something about the importance of learning foreign languages and then we will all make our song together using TITANPAD. The starting words will be given and we will finish the lines as we like at the same time. Pupils will read the song a few times. The LIVE will be performed using skype .
- E-CARDS EXCHANGE - make a card and send it to other schools. We will give our schools emails and send cards we have made according to the schedule we make as this is quite a large group of partners.
- MAKE A LOGO for the project "WE ALL SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE". Pupils will vote FOR THE BEST LOGO using TRICIDER .
OCTOBER - NOVEMBER
3. MY SCHOOL PRESENTATION (tell us about your school)
- MY IDEAL SHCOOL – JOINT SUGGESTIONS ( prezi - WHAT CAN WE CHANGE) , ESSAYS, DRAWINGS, videos...
4. MY HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
5. MY TOWN AND COUNTRY (FIND OUT ABOUT PARTNERS COUNTRIES)
- PRESENT INTERESTING DETAILS RELATED TO THE LEGENDS OR MYTHS, SONGS, FOOD, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATION IN YOUR COUNTRY...
-QUIZ HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR PROJECT PARTNERS COUNTRY?
LIVE (OUR COUNTRIES)
6. READING CORNER : - WHY IS READING IMPORTANT?
- DESCRIBE A BOOK, STORY OR A PLAY YOU HAVE READ TO RECOMMEND IT
- READ A JOINTLY RECOMMENDED STORY AND DISCUSS IT, ILLUSTRATE IT, MAKE A SHORT E-BOOK ABOUT IT , RETELL IT, WRITE A SHORT MORAL OF THE STORY-PADLET, ACT OUT A PART OF IT ...
7. TRAVELLING (THE PLACE I VISITED , THE PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT )
- OUR HERO GOES ON AN ADVENTURE JOURNEY - EACH COUNTRY WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE JOURNEY BY CONTINUING WHERE THE OTHER PARTNER STOPPED. COLLABORATIVE AND CREATIVE WRITING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING TASK.
8. E-CITIZENS ( USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY, NETIQUETTE)
9. EVALUATION AND DISSEMINATION