Latvian and Spanish students are going to collaborate with the main aim to explore their partners' countries. The main topics covered by the project are the following:
- European Union and its diversity;
- Migrations in our countries;
- Protecting the environment;
- Sports practice and health care among teenagers;
- Cultural diversity of Europe;
- STEM learning;
- Teens and leisure time;
- Our heritage (languages, festivals, celebrations);
- Playing music.
Our students are going to decide themselves which subjects to choose and what kind of activities to do in this topic.