97.5% of the water in the world is in the oceans and inland seas as salt water and 2.5% as fresh water. However, 87% of this fresh water is found in glaciers, soil, atmosphere, groundwater and is unusable. It is seen that the remaining 13% of the fresh water ratio is usable and potable. Climate change has developed with the effect of excessive pollution and the increase in the world population, and it has also caused a great deal of water resources.Available water resources on our planet and in our country are ways of producing and collecting water in accordance with the future conditions of our country, water management, ways to develop new consumer skills related to water will cover. The most important and permanent solution to the water scarcity in the world is the education of people. Here, we aim to create awareness of the importance of water and water conservation for our students.

Latest updates