Short Description: Students from different countries will carry out collaborative project work, to make a final product about the the importance of knowing well the light to exercise active citizenship and prevent climate change. The subject of light will be examined through interdisciplinary studies.
The topic of light will be investigated in every possible aspect:
- Astronomy - KNOWING THE UNIVERSE THROUGH THE LIGHT;
- Environmental :Light and green houses, Light pollution, climate change and light and new photovoltaic panels with organic compounds;
- Chemical: Photochemical reactions;
- Biological: The importance of photosynthesis for all living thing. Investigations into photosynthesis;
- Physical: refraction and reflection of light and electromagnetic waves;
- Mathematical: description of the Mathematical Model of refraction and reflection;
- Artistic:Light and Shadow....
- Financial: Sun light and electricity or energy by solar photovoltaic panels or solar heaters.
Final Product: It will be about the the importance of knowing well the light to exercise active citizenship