Best wishes from Greece and welcome to the activity!!
Art Teacher Theodora Chandrinou of the 3rd primary School of Maroussi, Attica, Greece.
We used different recyclable materials in order to share our environmental messages!
* We collaborated in the Climate change and environmental challenges participating in the eTwinning events and the "Creative Classroom" group activities.
* We collaborated with environmental organizations in Greece:
and "Nature without garbage"
You are welcome to visit our page on the Greek School Net to see more about the work we did!
* The pupils had the opportunity to learn and become active citiizens by creating and sharing postres for the protection of the environment!
* The pupils became "Teachers for one day" and collaborated with the pupils of grade B' through the project:
2C with STEM (Change climate with STEM).
* We used awarded projects in order to inspire our pupils
* The Greek project also was a source of inspiration for the children from Greece and Spain:
"ΤΕΧΝΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΕΙΦΟΡΙΑ – ΜΑΘΗΤΕΣ ΕΝΕΡΓΟΙ ΠΟΛΙΤΕΣ
ART AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT – STUDENTS ACTIVE CITIZENS"
Congratulations to our friends from Spain
for the great collaboration during the school year!!
https://youtu.be/BwmAbiV5_2Q "Change the climate, become active citizen"
https://youtu.be/dB6vlfk20D4 "A beautiful butterfly- Memories by Theodora Chandrinou"
https://youtu.be/hvvUSqhvtPA "Ευχές για την Γιορτή της Μητέρας - Τέχνη και Ανακύκλωση"
We hope to see you in Greece and we invite you to play with us in the School! Sincerely, Theodora Chandrinou and the pupils of grade 5!
We shared educational material and inspired our friends!
Students from Madrid created advertisements to explain to the little ones the importance of recycling and caring for the environment.
They shared ideas through the platform, gmail..