The objectives are:
1. To design strategies which prevent early school leaving.
2. To strengthen social and civic competence acquisition focusing on social inclusion, mainly in the case of immigrants and those with a difficult socio-economic background, and in a lesser extent, those with higher capacities.
3. To acknowledge the most relevant milestones achieved by young European citizens along history.
4. To train the teachers and help them to implement innovative learning methodologies which foster students’ cooperation, participation and empowerment.
5. To foster the use of digital collaborative tools in PBL.
6. To create a social entrepreneurs’ network to cooperate towards the same aim.
7. To strengthen participants’ linguistic and communicative skills in English language.
8. To evaluate and communicate the project.