"Innovative Schools Together" is an Erasmus+ KA2 school partnership collaborative project among 5 European countries: Cyprus, Croatia, Italy-Sicily, Germany and Portugal-Madeira Island.
The main objectives of the project are:
- improvement of educational approaches and teaching methods for developing basic learning skills through exchange of good practices among the participating schools,
- increase of students' motivation for learning by using technology in teaching and learning process for research, study and cultivating skills and abilities,
- improvement of teachers’ skills in providing the appropriate, individualized education for children of different learning abilities, social, ethnic and cultural backgrounds,
- achievement of better learning outcomes for all pupils in a long-term perspective,
- promotion of intercultural competencies and knowledge