GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT CONFERENCE.
TOPIC: OUR HOBBY AND PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
The conference is due to take place on Friday 15 May, time as usual 13.40 Polish and Czech time 14.40 in Turkey.
Because there are too many of us and we have about 40-45 minutes for the conference we have decided to encourage 5 students from each team to:
- say something more about their interests,
- hobby, what they do in their free time,
- how they see their future ect.
The student is supposed to be in the centre of the conference so that everybody will hear and see them well.
Then he or she will be asked a question either from students or teachers.
How to prepare your introduction:
- speak slowly and loudly
- do not be afraid of speaking even if you make mistakes
- say your name
- remind us of your hobby and add one or two sentences more eg: In my free time I like playing football. I play it with my colleagues usually after school on Thursdays. We usually play for about one hour and then I go home. I like football because it is a game which is full of action, rules are simple and it is very popular in the world.
Your performances will be rewarded! You can do it! Don't waste your time and be the first on Monday to tell your teacher that you want to be in the big 5!!
___________________________ AFTER: more pis are in the Materials section.
Czech team during the conference
Turkish team during the conference