The main aim of our project 'Country from a Box' is to improve students' knowledge about different European countries in the European Year of Cultural Heritage. Each partner school (one from each country) will prepare and send their own cultural box to every partner school involved.
The box should include information and materials in following categories:
1. National flag, anthem and capital city postcard
2. Common expresions in mother tongue
3. Natural beauties (national parks, endemic animal and plant species...)
4. Cultural heritage (tangible and intagible)
5. Traditional food
8. Famous people
9. Traditional music and dance
10. Traditional game
In addition each country will include a mystery bag which will consist of something not mentioned or used in presenting previous categories.
It is recommended that some of the material is prepared by students.