2) What we want to do!
We want to
- develop our pupils' desire to open up to the world
- prevent illiteracy and prevent early school leaving
- develop students' key skills and competencies
- help them overcome the difficulties they have with languages and communication.
- promote the inclusion of people with disabilities into society
- Develop EU citizenship.
2) What will we achieve?
We want to create a European virtual exhibition defending and promoting the Rights of children. Pupils will realize innovating productions explaining what humain rights are all about and why they are essential today.
So now visit our Twinspace to enjoy our students' productions!