Students from all continents cooperate and collaborate to reproduce one of the science's 10 most beautiful experiments of all time: Eratosthenes' measurement of the Earth's circumference.
- Posted by Athanasia Zafeiropoulou, 18.06.2018
- Posted by ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑ ΓΛΗΝΟΥ, 16.06.2018
Super!Bravo to your students, dear Katerina!It is obvious that they are very active and INTO the project :) - Posted by Athanasia Zafeiropoulou, 16.06.2018
- Posted by Athanasia Zafeiropoulou, 13.06.2018
06/06/2018PS kneza Branimira, BRŠTANOVO43.65816.415time 11.52 hgnomon 100 cmshadow 38.3 cmangle 21°
- Posted by Daniela Ruzic Mrak, 06.06.2018
4th Junior High School of Petroupoli, Greece (38.036N, 23.674E)21 May 2018 Gnomon:52.3cm Shadow:16.8cm Angle:17.8 (One month before solstice that we will have the shortest of our shadow ....3cm shorter then...keep on watching :) ) though time matters...
- Posted by Athanasia Zafeiropoulou, 21.05.2018