Students from all continents cooperate and collaborate to reproduce one of the science's 10 most beautiful experiments of all time: Eratosthenes' measurement of the Earth's circumference.
11th Junior High School of Ilion, Greece
- Posted by Athanasia Zafeiropoulou, 20.03.2018
2o Experimental Primary School of RhodesGnomon:34.8Shadow: 26.2
- Posted by Katerina Tragouda, 20.03.2018
Ioannina, GRECE: Collège Modèle Zosimaia Scholis Ioannina. Enfin, le soleil brille....
- Posted by ELENI HARTZAVALOU, 20.03.2018
It's the first day we've been able to measure. Time kept a little with us, although the snow is still snowing. I was hoping I was not late.Scoala Gimnaziala Nr. 4, Rm. Valcea,Gradinita Dumbrava Minunata,Romania Data: 20.03.2018latitude=45.093longitudine= 24.358solar noon= 13:30gnomon = 30 cmshadow = 30,18 cmangle = 45,2
- Posted by Ispir Iuliana-Florentina, 20.03.2018
1st High school of Aigio, Greece20-3-2018 Measurement competition between students
- Posted by Aspasia Dilalou, 20.03.2018