It's important for everyone to have friends. Friendship is an extraordinary, full of discoveries. It helps us grow, to know the world, to reveal ourselves. The reason you become friends is because it's good to spend time together, you can share secrets, experiences and advice, implement all sorts of ideas and do a lot of other very cool things.
These activities will be carried out during the project:
• reading and discussing works about friendships and relationships;
• games for recognizing emotions;
• friendly mail (children, teachers write to friends, draw letters to be shared during the "Friend's Day" campaign);
• creative activity “Gift to a friend”;
• watching cartoons on the topic of friendship;
• painting a portrait of a friend.