The activities in this project aim at enhancing pupils’ English writing, speaking and presentation skills. Pupils are expected to engage in activities that promote collaborative learning.
Pupils will learn about:
1. Cinema and Films (European and national): sts will be encouraged to watch films from a variety of sources and types
2. Jobs and activities related to cinema, parts of the film , soundtrack,
2. Sts will enhance Visual and Media Literacy: Pupils should understand how the film and moving image they consume make meaning
3. Differences and similarities Films and Books (scenes / excerpts) 4. Censorship: What is it? Is there still any form of banning?
5. Get inspired to create one
They’ll develop self-directed learning, social, civic and cultural competences, vocabulary, language skills and raise awareness of a number of different topics: Science, (Jurassic Park) History, (The Queen, The King’s Speech), Art, Geography, Biographies, Law , Fiction...