Let's choose and approve our common rules to collaborate, build up friendship and European citizenship.
- Teaching democracy and ethic to permit students agency, collaboration and harmonious intercultural dialogue among the partners.
- Remember the values and rights in Europe.
- Active citizenship: learn how to vote and argue in a simple way
- agree on common rules
- get the right authorisations to work together on our project
- start thinking about our project activities inside and outide the TwinSpace and the appropriate behaviours.
- Freedom of speech: investigate on eco crimes and campaign to make the world change. Media Literacy
- Personal construction and knowledge:
- have the students work on English language: on grammar (must; have to; can; can't, be allowed to) vocabulary. (Personality,...)
- Gender equality: boys and girls engaged as "investigators"
- Security: eSafety, ecology...
- Sustainable citizenship
What are the essential rules to make our international project a success?
Think about the appropriate behaviour for a shared and responsible leadership, the best attitude and qualities for a valuable collaboration ( work & time), and how to create and develop a good intercultural dialogue.
Remember you are going to work on the TwinSpace but also in your school and in the Nature.
- Suggest ideas starting with:
- We must be .... because
- We must .... / we mustn't ....
- We should / shouldn't .....
2. Vote for the best ideas and argue if necessary.