Students from five countries will work in our project. The name tells us what the project will be about.
1. Bulgaria: Local environment, home, school, community.
2. Lithuania: Management of natural resources / Intensive forms of natural resource use
3. Greece: Energy issues - Eco / energy footprint at school and at home
4. Portugal: Concept of protection of natural ecosystems
5. Slovakia: Environment as a source of inspiration and dialogue
6. Croatia: Anthropogenic environment - parameters and degradation Environment and communication
Tasks from Bulgaria for all
1.Knowing My Partners. Exchange of videos and info about the participating schools.
2.Creation of Project Logo. All schools and students will participate in a drawing contest. The best will end up being our logo.
3.Introducing the river of my city. The most important initial work, since it will be the basis of our cooperation.
4.What are the environmental challenges in my town? Using IT methods, students will answer a survey and compare the situation in each country with the use of eTwinning.
Tasks from LIthuania for all
1. Make toys from recycling materials. Make pictures of them and upload pictures on etwinning space. Photograph and upload in e-twining battery recycling facilities of our countries.
2. Draw pictures of ideal ecological town. Make puzzle boxes of 3 best from each country. All the other drawings can be exhibited in their schools, on line the schools website etc.
3. Collect the information about 2 animals and 2 plants species which are in danger in their own countries. Make an ebook.
4. Kahoot game with the info from the book about endagered species. Children from all countries will participate and play.
Tasks from Greece for all
1. Teams get to know each other - video
2. Calculate the carbon footprint of 15 families in each country
3. A day without energy
Tasks from Portugal for all
1. Research: “How is the wastewater treated in my local area?”
2. Research: “Different ways of practicing a sustainable agriculture in my local area”
3. Multiple choice quiz about the ozone layer on the Etwinning platform