Both our school prepared Christmas Fairs and workshops where students could sell their hand-made products and lots of things.
In Slovakia we prepared and sold:
- Christmas bakery (cakes, cookies, pies)
- lots of hand-made products,
- Christmas punch, pudding,
- decorations (wreaths, balls, paper decorations, ...),
- toys, china, bookmarks,
- ... and lots of useful things.
In Wales we prepared:
- Sweet stall
- Cake stall
- Human Fruit mashine
- Popcorn stall
- Find the 'fiver' stall
- Decorate a biscuit stall
- Name the Teddy stall
- ...and lot of other activities including our Headteacher singing along Christmas Carols...:)
Here's the gallery - https://goo.gl/3tnbJO
Here's a video / photogallery with a short shots from the Skype session held this day.