A new year's calendar
1. We will make a New Year’s calendar with 31 windows. (You can start working on this assignment as of 23rd November (after the secret agent competition).
2. Every school before the Christmas break fills five windows with information about their country (eg famous people, landmarks, cities, art, food, monarchy/republic with royal family members or president’s family etc.).
3. The children think of 5 questions about their own five windows. These questions will be integrated into a Plickers quiz, which we can play at the end of January.
4. In January, pupils will open a window each day and watch a video or clue/info created by the other countries. They need the information for the International Secret Countries Competition on Plickers.
5. We will play the quiz in the first week of February, but should decide who does it when for you can not be in the plickers quiz at the same time. For example:
1st week of February
Monday: the Netherlands
| ||Create content for five windows per country. |
Send to Phil to put in Wixx
Create five questions for Plickers about your own windows
Send to Yvonne to put in Plickers
|23 Nov-19 Dec |
| ||Watch a window with info about the countries each day ||4-24 January 21 |
| ||Play the Plickers quiz of the New Year's Super Countries Calendar Competition in class ||1st week of February |
| ||Publish the winning school of our competition ||2nd week of February |