At the end of this "Corona" half-term it was difficult to ask each student to fill out an evaluation paper for some schools.So teachers of all countries decided to ask students about their experiences during online sessions (if schools used a platform). Each teacher will write and publish then a report about this oral questionnaire.
Germany: Students (20) who had only a minimum of experience with geogebra before starting the project were interviewed via videoconference in TEAMS about the project. the results:
- Which tasks did you like most?
- the tasks "carpet" and "real animations" and "flowers" are the project that students liked most
- Was it interesting for you to work with GeoGebra in an eTwinning project togehter with other european students? WHY?
YES 13 students SO SO 4 students 1 NO My english is not so good
- What was most interesting for you in the project?
- to see if I can adapt things in my own work
- to see how others manage hard tasks
- to get in touch with other students
- to learn more about etwinning and TS (first project for me)
- Are you personally content with your contribution to the project?
YES, very much (8) YES, it was ok (5) partly (3)
NO, i could have done more and better (2)
- Would you recommend the project for the next class?
YES (15) I DON'T KNOW (3) NO (1)
At the end we had time to make an evaluation by surveymonkey!
Here is the evaluation that we as teachers commonly drafted and filled out.
EVALUATION - CRO TEAM
Attached is a document with the results of the evaluation. The study was attended by 12 students. Here are their comments on the project.
Evaluation - CRO.docx
EVALUATION - POLISH TEAM
Polish students have finished their project activity by filling the final form. Here are the results:
1) How did you like the project LOGS?
2) Which tasks did you like most?
- colored carpet (3)
- building with cubes (2)
- all (1)
- real animation (1)
- I don't know (1)
3) How do you like works of students from another countries?
- Fascinating and very interesting
- Very beautiful
- Colorful and pretty
4) Do you think that using Geogebra helps you in geometry studing?
5) What did you gain from projects with students from different countries?
- I can see diferent ways of thinking and working
- I can learn new words
- Friends from another countries and fun
- Differentes ways of learning
- New ideas
- I learn differents languages and I like to work with students from other countries.
- New friends
- I learned different ways to do my tasks.